Apart from tube bending, Boltjes Group is your partner for profile bending as well. We possess extensive experience in this field and have implemented several projects for the automotive and medical industries. Rectangle profiles for lorry fuel tank brackets are one example of this.
Our employees possess the latest knowledge and we use state-of-the-art (CNC) machines for profile bending. We are able to bend rectangular or square profiles up to 70 x 50 mm in a wide range of required radius. Generally, this process is very similar to bending of a round tube but it requires a unique design of bending tools including a segmented inner mandrel in order to prevent deformation. We commonly use 2D profile bending. 3D profile bending is also possible, however, this requires a more detailed and complex technological procedure. Furthermore, technical possibilities are limited in comparison to 2D bending.
However, tube and profile bending is only one of our specialties. We can also offer you a complete package of services such as milling, pressing, trimming, hole-punching, welding and also final inspection.
Our strengths are:
- processing of a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, copper and aluminium
- an established and maintained quality management system and certification in line with ISO 9001 and IATF 16949
- long-term cooperation with important customers including technical support for creation of product designs
- state-of-the-art machine technologies
- the latest and continuously growing knowledge and experience of our staff
- support provided by an in-house technology department